Rick is the owner and operator of Clark Land & Cattle and Farm Green Consulting.
Rick is a 5th generation farmer who resides in Warren County, Indiana with his wife Carol. They have two daughters, Jessica and Rachel; two sons-in-law, Michael and Erik; and two grandchildren, Charlotte and Noah.
Awards and Accomplishments
– 2017 Danone Sustainable Farmer of the Year
– Land O’ Lakes Outstanding Sustainability Award
– Regional winner of the American Soybean Association’s Conservation Legacy Award
– 2019 Field to Market Sustainable Farmer of the Year award
– Keynote speaker at the 2019 National No-Till Conference
– Traveled globally to speak to international farmers
– No-Till Magazine Cover